No title

The 26th annual Cattlemen’s Ball of Nebraska is set to begin today, marking another year of fundraising for cancer research. This year, the event will be hosted by Scott and Kristin Schiff on their ranch in Scotts Bluff County on June 7 and 8.

One unique aspect of the Cattlemen’s Ball is that it is held in a different location each year, allowing different Nebraska communities to showcase their individual charms and attributes. Scott and Kristin Schiff, who have been farming and ranching in western Nebraska for 15 years with their 6 children, are excited to host this year’s event.

Kristin Schiff emphasized the dual purpose of the Cattlemen’s Ball, which aims to raise money for cancer research while also promoting the benefits of a healthy diet centered around beef. The event kicks off on Saturday morning with a 5K, followed by a style show featuring cancer survivors who will share their inspiring stories.

Throughout the two-day event, attendees can participate in various auctions, enjoy delicious meals, and take in entertainment options. This year, country music artist Collin Raye will be headlining the Ball, adding to the festive atmosphere.

Since its inception in 1998, the Cattlemen’s Ball has raised over million for cancer research. The majority of funds raised, 90%, are directed to the Buffett Research Center in Omaha, with the remaining 10% supporting local health and wellness initiatives. This ongoing support for cancer research and community wellness initiatives underscores the importance and impact of the Cattlemen’s Ball year after year.

Similar Posts